Friday, September 18, 2015

RC Helicopter - Holiberty Kids 2.5 Chanel

This Holiberty RC Helicopter model was my first fly toy. I still have it but unfortunately I can't reach it because it landed on the top of my house.

It is quite cheap model with IR Remote Controller and coaxial main rotor. It comes with Gyroscope which helps you to fly. For beginners it is a good RC Helicopter to start learning how to fly. If you manage to fly this RC Toy I believe you can fly any other as well.

This model is designed for indoor fly only but when you get bored (like I did) you can try it outside. Keep in mind you can loose your toy that way :)

However, this particular model is good to start learning how to fly. Control distance for this RC Helicopter is about 10 meters which is quite enough while flying in your living room. Flying time is about 7 minutes and charging time takes only about 30 minutes. Notice: Don't bother buying extra batteries because you need to connect helicopter to recharge empty battery.

This RC Helicopter costs only around 15$ on Amazon or E bay so why not to try with it? Even if you loose it like I did mine, it is easy to replace it with a new one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment